Class 9 Student Turned Crorepati In 9 Months - CROWD1 Fraud or Truth

All discussions regarding computers and internet.

No.1
Seeker
Seeker

Post by No.1 »

People, be very careful when someone is asking you to pay money and join a MLM (network marketing concept where you add more people and earn money).
Some news and videos about a class 9 student earning 1 Crore online - are posted on Kanak News and some websites. Ayusman Panigrahi from Balasore is seen talking about earning 1 crore from a network marketing company called CROWD1.

I watched some videos and online news posted on this and analyzed further. Here is what I realized.
Here is one example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGeJi7y2JTk
Multiple videos are posted on Kanak News Youtube and websites. Nobody else covered this. So, my request to Kanak and the websites are to investigate and publish genuine news than misguiding people. Especially, this video and news can make people lose their hard earned money into frauds and scams.

The video repeatedly mentions about the site CROWD1 .com where Ayusman joined, added members under him and earned 1 Crore. His mother also appeared in the video and said she had been doing similar business.

After researching about CROWD1, I found BBC reports saying how fake their business is. All they do is very similar to chain/network system of collecting money from bottom of Pyramid schemes so that the top members can become rich. And the company does not seem to pay the money promised.
See the BBC Fraud Report here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0EjjArvzXA
It also says the company is targeting less developed areas such as Nigeria and India.

It is sad to see many people replying and commenting on that video for contact numbers to become a member and earn. My request is to research well before you spend your hard-earned money. If you can understand what I wrote here, please watch the BBC video and educate others who can not understand much. Help people save their money.

There are many such network earning schemes.
You pay money, get a small amount back, make more members by misguiding your friends and family.. and then stop getting anything..

There is no such way to become Crorepati overnight. It's pathetic to see people trying to take your hard-earned money via scams, even during the pandemic time. :(
Mera No.1

Sponsor

Sponsor