web designing,web development and Search Engine Optimization

All discussions regarding computers and internet.

nickwilson
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by nickwilson »

we offer web design, web development and SEO services for global clients in very low prices and high quality work. Website Design, developed and Optimize your website with best SEO company for details http://www.webintechs.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

eityan
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Re: web designing,web development and Search Engine Optimiza

Post by eityan »

I have been in the web design industry for well over years now and I must say that the landscape they operate in has vastly changed since the emergence of advertising options and the like. There are now a lot more complex schemes that sites spend on to fight for ranking on search engine results that could really be important and key to achieving what they want done.

phill
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Re: web designing,web development and Search Engine Optimiza

Post by phill »

According to a poll I conducted, just over 1 out of 10 people don't think SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is mandatory as a designer; and what really surprised me is about 24% don't even know what SEO is! If you’re among the quarter of people who don’t know what SEO is or understand how it can help you, you should really read this article. This is an SEO guide for designers who want to learn about making it easier for websites or blogs to be found by search engines. I'll explain the common mistakes made by designers and developers. Then I’ll provide some basic tips that you should be practicing to optimize your site for search engines.

Phill