IS SEO has become more expensive....

All discussions regarding computers and internet.

Amulya Behera
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by Amulya Behera »

SEO has become more expensive...

Gone are the days where you just blast your site with 10,000 links to your main keyword..

Gone are the days where you just auto-spin crappy PLR to any place you can find..

The panda and penguin google updates took away all the low hanging fruit us SEOs use to enjoy..

Now, you have to be continually building high quality links to a wide variety of keywords and not only your home page, but inner pages aswell....

Indexing rates on traditional seo methods have gone way down, if you want to get an article indexed now days, it must be human readable and highly unique...

If you want your links to pass the maximum link juice, they must be embedded in unique content related to your site..

If you want to avoid the penguin penalty, you must not build more than 20% of your links to any one keyword, and build links to your inner pages as well...

If you want high and sustainable rankings, you must continually build high quality and diverse links in tandem with a wide array of social signals, day in, day out...

All this comes at a significant cost, not to mention the complexity and time consuming nature of achieving this correctly and consistently..

Hey guys, John Moore here, I've been providing seo services on the Warrior Forum for almost 1 year now, and before that, for several years via my own sites..

I spend a lot of time studying the Google algorithm, I find it fascinating and challenging, and i'll let you in on a little secret of mine I began using some years back, a secret that lets you reverse-engineer every google update and lets you know what works and what doesn't work right now without a doubt.....that secret is.....study the characteristics of pages ranking for competitive keywords on page 1! I've probably looked at over 1,000 pages ranking on page 1 and dissected their on-page and off-page characteristics.....doing this I've learnt a great deal on what it takes to get to page 1 and stay there!

Boy has seo changed over the last year! I constantly monitor a variety of tactics, methods and strategies to increase and sustain rankings and basically after the panda and penguin updates, what I can say is, even though many large seo companies have gone under water and many so called "experts" have quit the game, the fact is seo is still possible! it's just not as easy and cheap as it once was, and a stronger site is required...no more 5 page MFA sites please!

In our past seo services, we allowed promoting of 3 keywords and priced our service at the lowest price possible to allow just about every type of site in, however there is only so much seo you can do for $50-$100, times have changed and this doesn't suit everybody anymore...

Due to a lot of requests from my existing clients, I've decided to create a premium seo service, where we don't hold back, we don't cut corners, we don't focus on volume, but rather achieving quality results for a hand full of clients...

With this service we'll be going the whole nine yards, unlike other vendors, we'll be consistently building high quality links embedded in human readable, unique and relevant content to your home page and inner pages, and up to 15 keywords! where you'll see real results each and every month!

If you haven't done business with me before, please check out some testimonials from my existing clients and what they have to say about my seo services... http://www.orissaforum.com/forum/postin ... =post&f=14#

For more pls contact mail id : amulyabehera09@gmail.com
mob: 9124088238

Sponsor

Sponsor

Amulya Behera
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Re: IS SEO has become more expensive....

Post by Amulya Behera »

in my point of view it is not so expensive..one can affort very easily...

BritneyFerguson
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Re: IS SEO has become more expensive....

Post by BritneyFerguson »

Rankpay is an SEO service that everyone needs to know about. They are providing an invaluable service, and it’s only a matter of time until everyone knows about them. They provide performance based search engine optimization. The best part about it? ZERO setup fees.