ARE YOU REALLY PROUD

Say Namaskar and introduce yourself.
mahima.mishra
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

ARE YOU REALLY PROUD

Post by mahima.mishra »

Namaskar,

Greetings to all the members of this FORUM.
I am very glad to have my words here. Please do spare some time to read below and you will think.

Now, Let me come to the point, my question to all people of my land,

ARE YOU REALLY PROUD TO BE ODIA ?

Puzzled, but you have to give the answer. I will give my answer first,

"Yes I am proud to be an ODIA, cause I spell ODISHA, ODIA instead of what ever other people do.
There are many more, but at the same time I feel shame of being, Yes there is a solid reason behind, we knowingly leave more of the things, as in Odia "Jemiti chalichhi chalu".

So guys think this and act, start doing, its my request to my Odia people.

Please reply if you have any comment.

ARE YOU REALLY PROUD

Sponsor

Sponsor

mahima.mishra
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Re: ARE YOU REALLY PROUD

Post by mahima.mishra »

Hey I forgot to introduce my self, my name is Mahima Mishra, I am a computer professional.

One more thing, this is for the forum owner,
Actually I also want to know and contact the owner,
Second thing is, in my suggestion you should change the spellings of ODISHA and ODIA every where.

Please support the change by replying if you want ODISHA and ODIA to be called as the same.

Odia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Odia »

Hi Mahima,

Thanks for being a part of this Odia community.

Please feel free to reach us at ORISSAFORUM-at-GMAIL-dot-COM
and also on the USA number: 903 634 7421
We will, however, encourage you to express yourself here in the forums so that the discussion can be as transparent as possible.

Regarding name changes, yes, we will implement the new names (we have already started. get ready for surprises!) as soon as it's made official by the Government of India.

Thanks again, for being with us. We do appreciate all your feedback. Enjoy your stay!

Regards,
Admin

mahima.mishra
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by mahima.mishra »

Hey Hi,

Thanks for giving the reply.

As you said, to make it official we have to do something, as long as we will not initiate, nobody will listen to us.

3 to 4 months back some one from our Secretariat (he is the MP or so, I can't remember his name), stood up and said - "The actual spelling of ODISHA is ODISSA".

But it is proven wrong by the masters of ODIA language, then again now it remain as ODISHA.

So in my view, use it so much that, government will be bound to make it.

Use it every where................................Spread it............................

Odia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Odia »

If at all there is a name change, it is going to be "Odisha".

Bill was already passed in LokSabha this winter. RajyaSabha and President approval pending.

We are in the process of adopting "Odisha".

mahima.mishra
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by mahima.mishra »

Hi Odia,

As you said "Bill was already passed in LokSabha this winter. RajyaSabha and President approval pending",

my point is also same.....WHY WE ARE NOT USING IT ???????????????

To make Bangalore to Bengaluru........it hardly takes 6 months. Now its every where, WHY ?

Probably the answer is " they started using it every where"

SO my dear ones..............

Use it every where................................Spread it............................

Nihar_Ranjan
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by Nihar_Ranjan »

Really Felt good to be on this site....
Am not complaining but just felt hurted that while lot of discussion is going on "ODISSA" or "ODISHA",can anyone describe why the site name is "Orissaforum" .....
that what we lack.....

By the way what individually are we doing to improve Odisha...

No.1
Seeker
Seeker

Post by No.1 »

Nihar_Ranjan wrote:can anyone describe why the site name is "Orissaforum"
That's because the site has been there since many years back and you don't easily get the names you want. Fortunately ODISHAforum.com also points to this forum for discussion. So, I guess both sites are working together.

Well, I just realized I have made so many posts in this forum. I should be taken in the moderators/admin team :D
Mera No.1

debasisbehera
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by debasisbehera »

Bandhugan Namaskar.

Haan Mu jane odia boli garbita kahinki na mo matire mu badhichhi,khelichhi,gita bhi gaichhi.ye mati khali emti semti mati nuhe.ye heuchhi mahaprabhu Jagannath nka mati.Mu bharat ra jou kona ku bhi gale mu odia boli parichaya diye.jadi kehi na jani parila tahele tanku kuhe mu mahaprabhu nka ghara pakha loka.

Forum ra owner nku mora asesh asesh dhanyabad.Mora kichhi ta suggestion achhi.lagatar duita Post kale heuni.pancha minute pare hi post kale neuchhi.kichhi byabasta karantu jemiti ki jaldi jaldi post hei pariba.Forum re chat option rakhile sabu online thiba odia bandhumane paraspara sahita katha heiparante.
Regards,
Debasis Behera
Proud To Be an Odia.