investment in real estate business

Say Namaskar and introduce yourself.
Naray1386
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by Naray1386 »

namaskar! i m narayan from bhubaneswar. i m dealing with real estate investment in apartments.

Sponsor

Sponsor

subhakankhi
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Re: investment in real estate business

Post by subhakankhi »

I am so happy that I am able to get a patch of land from Sai Nath Home Creation – SHIRDI NAGAR, PHASE-II, Near IIIT, Gothapatna, Bhubaneswar. They are the people whom have made my dream come true. A real value for money. I am lucky to book plot no. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 20, 30 & 31. Thanks to the team of Sai Nath Builders of Bhubaneswar who have made our dream come true.
You can reach my at Subhakankhi Choudhury, subhakankhi@gmail.com, 9437009925.

saikrishnajay
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Real Estate in Bhubaneswar

Post by saikrishnajay »

We take pride and are yet humbled to be one of "The Leading Local Real Estate Brokerage Firms in India" and take pleasure in representing some of the most "Premium and Upmarket Properties" in Bhubaneswar. Our Real Estate Companies offer a host of the services related to the real estate and are usually indulged in selling and buying different types of properties.

http://www.jaysaikrishnabuildcon.com/

mohantyjkum
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by mohantyjkum »

I have been duped by a Real Estate with respect to purchase of a 3000 sq.ft land at Bhubaneswar. The Real Estate head not given me the land and return money without interest after four year.

The Real Estate is Sarala Realcon,Bomikhal,Bhubaneswar.

Also please let me know the contact phone No, Email id or address of your representative (if you have) who can help me in this matter.

Please treat this as urgent.

Regards

J.K. Mohanty,
GGP Colony, Rasulgarh,
Bhubaneswar
Mob:9437132085

glbcapereal
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by glbcapereal »

I have to do investment in real estate, this business is very good for future and also it will be making your future bright.

needhi
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by needhi »

Naray1386 wrote:namaskar! i m narayan from bhubaneswar. i m dealing with real estate investment in apartments.
As you know that Seven Hills Estates is one of the biggest studio apartments builder in Puri with all 5 star facilities and providing attractive rental option. We shall be delighted in case you will get associated with us for selling our apartments. For all details you can contact at our Delhi office to Ms. Needhi-8826560783/011-415-89837 / 011-415-89838 OR

At our Bhubaneshwar Office :-- Mr. Pradip Kumar ( Executive Director)
Mallic Commercial Complex,
A-69,Kharavela Nagar, Uniot III,
Near Hotel Hindusthan International, Bhubaneshwar-751001
9437416712 ; 9777857179

L:ooking forward for a positive response from your side.

Regards,
Needhi

glbcapereal
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by glbcapereal »

Real estate investment involves the commitment of funds to the property in order to generate income through rental or lease and to achieve real estate investment capital appreciation.Real involves the commitment of funds to the property in order generate income through rental or leasing and capital growth appreciation.Real estate that generates income or otherwise intended for investment purposes rather than as a primary residence.

jeevanswaraaj
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by jeevanswaraaj »

Hi.., investment in real estate keeps on giving. If you buy a rental, cash flow from the day you bought it after it will get better. Rents and building value go up over the long term, and you get cash flow on a monthly basis. In another way that investing in real estate is risky, but sometimes, the best returns come with taking a chance in a down market. You can easily pick up a property for pennies on the dollar, earn money from renting it out right now until the market changes and then sell it for a profit within a few years.

http://www.fishneedwater.com/sell-my-pr ... l-my-house

ashumhtra
Little Oriya
Little Oriya
Location: D-2 Dream Plaza , Sardar Patel Chawk,Camp Road,Sahibaug,Ahmedabad-380004,Gujarat(India)

Post by ashumhtra »

There are lots of various type of real estate investment in this business and also offer to return great profit on Business investment . So you can invest different type property in real estate for example commercial Office, Real Estate, Hospitality, Restaurant and more etc. This all are very good for invest and make good money.

------------------------------
Ashray Real Estate Company

kiarashah
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by kiarashah »

Hi Narayan! I am Kiara from Punjab and it feels great to hear from you that you have real estate business...

abhishekabhi12
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by abhishekabhi12 »

Thanks for sharing us your great thoughts about Investment in real estate. I also agree with your view about investment in real estate.
http://www.ariesgreen.com/