technical instructions to make building easily

Information to buy/rent houses and land in different parts of Orissa. Prices, availabilities and risks.

Laxmikant Samal
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by Laxmikant Samal »

Hello,
I am in search for a good,reliable website giving information about construction of building in Orissa(mainly in towns).It will be better if people can know the diff new technichs using now to make buildings in better way.The rate chart of equipments using,about the contractors & laborers payment etc.
If any body find the address of such an website pls inform here.It is very necessary for me.
I am waiting for proper information.

Sponsor

Sponsor

amitray
Toddler
Toddler

Re: technical instructions to make building easily

Post by amitray »

hello,
are you looking good reliable website giving information about construction of building.empyrean company is best villa consultant company more info visit:http://www.the-empyrean.in

Laxmikant Samal
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Re: technical instructions to make building easily

Post by Laxmikant Samal »

Hello everybody,
I 'm not searching any Villa consultant company.I am searching for such a website ,where the people can know the general method of construction of house applying modern technique.
I am in search for a site,that comprises of different types of designs,lay- out,plans,new method of making foundations,column pillars etc .If the site contain the price of cement,rod & other materials it will be better.