Bhubaneswar Apartments Price

Information to buy/rent houses and land in different parts of Orissa. Prices, availabilities and risks.

srinidhi
Toddler
Toddler

Post by srinidhi »

Can someone guide me through the apartment or independent house prices in Bhubaneswar. And any suggestion for a good reliable builder or company? Thank you very much in advance.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Elissa
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by Elissa »

A restaurant prepares and serves food, drink and dessert to customers. Meals are generally served and eaten on premises, but many restaurants also offer take-out and food delivery services. Restaurants vary greatly in appearance and offerings, including a wide variety of cuisines and service models.

amitray
Toddler
Toddler

Re: Bhubaneswar Apartments Price

Post by amitray »

hello,
bhubaneswar is the city in india.are you buy apartment in bhubaneswar i will help you to easy buy the apartments more info visit:http://www.the-empyrean.in

swadesh
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Re: Bhubaneswar Apartments Price

Post by swadesh »

Prices are pretty high compared to what you might get in large metros. do your due diligence right. There are a lot of builders -some small some big and yet there are afew who could be a nightmare to deal. I say this out of personal experience. had booked a flat. paid 3lakhs and the builder vanished - Guy named Amitabh Mishra of Cosmo Builders. So be careful and do your home work well. depending on the locality, prices would vary from INR 2000 to 3500 per sq.ft.

Regards