BEST QUALITY WASHING MACHINE IN MARKET

Read before buying any computer or electronic items.

Akhill
Kiddie
Kiddie

Post by Akhill »

My father has planned to buy a good quality washing machine from sambalpur market.Any body who are using this machine from years,pls share your view about the good model which will be best for a family having 6-7 members.What about its maintainance?

Sponsor

Sponsor

anjanamalick
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Re: BEST QUALITY WASHING MACHINE IN MARKET

Post by anjanamalick »

hello,
Are you buy best quality washing machine you buy the IFB washing machine advanced, user-friendly features are designed to combine technology and simplicity, to help you choose the perfect program,the least amount of water, electricity and detergent! the unique hot wash option. It not only gives you the perfect wash, but also uses more details visit : http://www.ifbappliances.com

Mr.t-mishra
Toddler
Toddler

Post by Mr.t-mishra »

hello everybody,
The WHIRLPOOL washing machine is the best in my view'.The shopkeeper had told that this company's products last for long period.
I heard from a person, that the IFB company is not dealing properly with its customers.

anjanamalick
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by anjanamalick »

hi,
IFB is best washing mashine. i am use this product within 2 years .IFB's advanced, user-friendly features are designed to combine technology and simplicity, to help you choose the perfect program,the least amount of water, electricity and detergent! the unique hot wash option. It not only gives you the perfect wash, but also uses more info visit:http://www.ifbappliances.com

bibek_pal
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by bibek_pal »

Hello Oriya brothers & sisters,
Best wishes for the Rathayatra. according to me all the LG electric products are good. I am using the washing machine from LG company since 7 years & have not faced any problem yet. Thus it is the best quality washing machine.

raj125
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by raj125 »

Akhill wrote:My father has planned to buy a good quality washing machine from sambalpur market.Any body who are using this machine from years,pls share your view about the good model which will be best for a family having 6-7 members.What about its maintainance?
Hi !
I Am very pleased to get awared of your sharing. I want to tell you that IFB Home Appliances is a big brand. We are using IFB Washing Machine since last two year and still it is properly working. It ia a place of Online Home Appliances.

For more details,pls copy the following url and paste into address bar----------------

http://www.ifbappliances.com/webapp/wcs ... 1&page=all

ArunNayak
Toddler
Toddler

Post by ArunNayak »

Now washing machine is a important part of our daily life..varity brands of washing machine are available in market..all brands are good..but i like LG most..