Prices difference on pearl stud earring

Discussion on buying/selling traditional, antique or modern jewellery.
royya
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by royya »

Trying to find a gift for my mom, who loves kinds of pearl jewelry very much; we decide to buy her some bigger sized earring this year, but after researching days and nights, can't believe the prices difference online and offline! hundreds or even thousands cheaper online. well, what make this differences? even i can't touch the actual items i would decide to buy online like pearlhours.cm or kay's

Sponsor

Sponsor

NK Mishra
Disciple
Disciple

Re: Prices difference on pearl stud earring

Post by NK Mishra »

Are you searching for pearl in odisha? Better you go to Hyderabad. It is famous for pearl.

UMI Pearls
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by UMI Pearls »

Hi Royya,

Just saw your post on Orissa Forum. Buying Ear Pearl Ear Jewellery can be confusing. Our advise to you would be to focus on the reputation of the on line company you are buying from. Check out www.umipearls.com. We have a wide selection of earrings and also offer a very fair return policy so you can actually touch and feel the product. Additional all our Pearl Stud Earrings are of a very high quality and accompanied with an 18K Gold Earring backs! We have been in the business for over 50 years! Let us know if you need any advise. Thanks

elenabrown
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by elenabrown »

Buy exquisite multi-colored baroque south sea pearl necklaces at surprisingly affordable prices from Velvetcase.- An exclusive online store for designer jewellery. With Velvetcase adoration is guaranteed!
I think this would be the best gift for your mother!!
http://www.velvetcase.com/