IS RADHIKA VENTURES Pvt ltd. DHENKANAL with chromite mine?

Know your consumer rights and get value for your money.

Do you feel cheated?
Do you feel that a certain brand or product or seller didnot live up to its promise ? Fight on your behalf. Make them BLACK-LISTED.
R N jena
Toddler
Toddler

Post by R N jena »

Does Anybody know about the company named RADHIKA VENTURES PVT LTD. starting to work in DHENKANAL
DISTRICT(SOME PERSONS who says themselves as company's men say it).
It seems quite unbelivable. People do research & write here pls .

Sponsor

Sponsor

KHIROD BEHERA
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Re: IS RADHIKA VENTURES Pvt ltd. DHENKANAL with chromite min

Post by KHIROD BEHERA »

That might be a fraud.
Now-a-days various frauds are cheating the young mass to give them engagement in diff companies.
They charges them diff amount of money &in this way collecting crores of rupees ,they vanish.

That named company with chromite mines in Dhenkanal district does not exist.

kunal14
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by kunal14 »

This company is True and belief company, its a sister concern of Jindal...

ANANTA PATRA
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by ANANTA PATRA »

Something about this fraud has come to our notice. Radhika venture is not a sister concern of Jindal be clear about that. There is a legal dispute of land which has been acquired by the company. Only some construction work is running. Notwithstanding knowing the fact some brokers of cuttack and bhubaneswar dwindling money nearly
70000 to 80000 from the candidate by arranging fake interview at dhenkanal.As some students already has informed the nearby police but they are paying no heed.
The comp official says it haryana company which sounds ironic as the comp has no website detail nothing .

pyush
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by pyush »

As per the above posting and have investigated, i found that there are no company is exist in this name as "Radhika Power Ventures Pvt Ltd" or any registered office is exist in the Rohtak, Hariyana. as well NO"Memorandum of Understanding" signed with the Odisha govt last 10 years of this company name.

I hope some people are earning crore of money by giving false hope or offer letter in different un-employed people on that Dhenkanal, Cuttack, Bhubaneswar area by the name of employment. All the masses kindly re-unite about this and handed the culprit to the police or district administration about the above fraud. If anybody knows about more write down here as well take the help of electronic media expose these culprits. Thanks

ANANTA PATRA
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by ANANTA PATRA »

Thanx for posting here some valuable information regarding the company. I think the guys are equal responsible as the fraud.
After being frustated or being brainwashed by those fraud they are gradually loosing their selfconfidence and following them .
There is mushrooming rise of consultancy office in bhubaneswar and cuttack by those frauds in every nook and corner.Which are good for nothing .They are claiming to give good job opurtunity to young pass out masses in MNC comp by backdoor system and a hefty sum of money instead.

It is outrageous that even engg students of BPUT are falling into their net becoming their victims and floating with their words .
If u have any acquintance with this so called frauds then kindly hand them over to nearby police as the talents and career of the young masses can be saved

JAI GURUDEV

ANANTA PATRA
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by ANANTA PATRA »

ANANTA PATRA wrote:Thanx for posting here some valuable information regarding the company. I think the guys are equal responsible as the fraud.
After being frustated or being brainwashed by those fraud they are gradually loosing their selfconfidence and following them .
There is mushrooming rise of consultancy office in bhubaneswar and cuttack by those frauds in every nook and corner.Which are good for nothing .They are claiming to give good job opurtunity to young pass out masses in MNC comp by backdoor system with a hefty sum of money instead.

It is outrageous that even engg students of BPUT are falling into their net becoming their victims and floating with their words .
If u have any acquintance with this so called frauds then kindly hand them over to nearby police So the talents and career of the young masses can be saved from those fraud
For any assistance call me 9090198878

JAI GURUDEV

niharrnparida
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by niharrnparida »

i met some consultancy ,they told me that RADHIKA POWER VENTURES PVT LTD is real and the head office is in haryana. is it true !! they are promising me a salary of around rs 18000/- pm.

ANANTA PATRA
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by ANANTA PATRA »

I am again here to state that it is absolutely stupid who offer the job in RADHIKA VENTURE PVT LTD.As i have said in my earlier comment that it is a well organised cheating and they are merely fooling the candidates by means of fake interview as well as offer letter.Without any prior investigation the victims are being cheated by those culprits.

After all a company which has no website no MOU signf with govt of odisha how it can be trusted.It is the sheer lack of common sense of the candidates who has been fallen in to their net.I repeat the company has no existance in odisha or other part of india as well.For the candidate who has already given them moñey, could demand their money in return immediately or any legal action must be taken towards them
Be cautious to avoid any further mistake

JAI GURUDEV

achrayasubrat
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by achrayasubrat »

thanks Mr anant for Ur valuable reply but one more thing i have searched in the net i got tht radhika power venture private limited is a register company. u can also check in www.mca.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb . so could u plz tell me is there any fake in that .

pyush
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by pyush »

You are true the company is registered in the mca in the year 2010. Could you pls confirm me the Hariya ofc address, Any tel no or email ids and who is MD of the comany? Whn the MOU has signed with the ODISHA govt?

I found it is a very united gang those are victimise the job aspitants by taking bribe and aftr some time they will be vanish. I hope those r thinking its a real company or having any doubts they shoud corfirm with th local authority. Better to confirm dully before than crying after chit.

Thanks all

achrayasubrat
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by achrayasubrat »

can any buddy told me that how to check the MOU of a company through internet

bibhu
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by bibhu »

This company is True company, its a sister concern of Jindal. Jindal confirmed that by mail. It has a MOU with the Odisha Government. Check Odisha Govt site list for MOU. They are currently buying lands at Dhenkanal. They are keeping low profile.

Some other people are trying to make this company name bad by spreading rumors.

aman1505
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by aman1505 »

bibhu wrote:This company is True company, its a sister concern of Jindal. Jindal confirmed that by mail. It has a MOU with the Odisha Government. Check Odisha Govt site list for MOU. They are currently buying lands at Dhenkanal. They are keeping low profile.

Some other people are trying to make this company name bad by spreading rumors.
Correctly said. I belong to Dhenkanal and I have been to their office in Dhenkanal. They have a very good office there and people are working there. They have bought nearly 550 acres of land for their project. They have given jobs to locals in return of their land. I am seeing for the first time that they have a customer care to address grief of the people.

Its good to see that this company is doing service for the people there..

bibhu
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by bibhu »

achrayasubrat wrote:thanks Mr anant for Ur valuable reply but one more thing i have searched in the net i got tht radhika power venture private limited is a register company. u can also check in www.mca.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb . so could u plz tell me is there any fake in that .
I also did the same thing and found that the company is authentic