IS RADHIKA VENTURES Pvt ltd. DHENKANAL with chromite mine?

Know your consumer rights and get value for your money.

Do you feel cheated?
Do you feel that a certain brand or product or seller didnot live up to its promise ? Fight on your behalf. Make them BLACK-LISTED.
aman1505
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Re: IS RADHIKA VENTURES Pvt ltd. DHENKANAL with chromite min

Post by aman1505 »

KHIROD BEHERA wrote:That might be a fraud.
Now-a-days various frauds are cheating the young mass to give them engagement in diff companies.
They charges them diff amount of money &in this way collecting crores of rupees ,they vanish.

That named company with chromite mines in Dhenkanal district does not exist.
Dear Bro,

I belong to Dhenkanal and found that the company exist. I have supplied furniture and electrical equipments.
So I can confirm that the company is a reputed and strong background

Sponsor

Sponsor

achrayasubrat
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by achrayasubrat »

mr bibhu could you please clarify that a power company which has no website how could we believe on that..

achrayasubrat
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by achrayasubrat »

aman1505 wrote:
bibhu wrote:This company is True company, its a sister concern of Jindal. Jindal confirmed that by mail. It has a MOU with the Odisha Government. Check Odisha Govt site list for MOU. They are currently buying lands at Dhenkanal. They are keeping low profile.

Some other people are trying to make this company name bad by spreading rumors.
Correctly said. I belong to Dhenkanal and I have been to their office in Dhenkanal. They have a very good office there and people are working there. They have bought nearly 550 acres of land for their project. They have given jobs to locals in return of their land. I am seeing for the first time that they have a customer care to address grief of the people.

Its good to see that this company is doing service for the people there..

is there any website mr bibhu . and sory to say u that this is not a sister concern of Jindal ...radhika power venture is the 1st company which has no website .. so how could we belive that

pyush
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by pyush »

if you have any authenticated docs and url, could you share as well any information of the head office where we can contact?

I have send a query to the Industrial Deptt. government of odisha, secretariats, they are not able to find any MOU with this company.So I have written a letter to Industry deptt and collector of DKL for finding the truth of the company.

rameshpati
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

RADHIKA POWER VENTURES Pvt ltd. DHENKANAL FRAUD COMPANY

Post by rameshpati »

The company name Radhika powerventures pvt ltd has no MOU with Orissa GOvt. It is totally A FRAUD company, Some People Called themselves as HRD and CGM and Cheated people and collect huge amount of money for their amusement and prosperity.There was no land purchased at anywhere in dhenkanal. Nobody should come to the office and project for any employment or through any consultancy.
Ramesh pati

pyush
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by pyush »

Could you anyone give me the office address of dhenkanal or head office? I would like to send this case to news fuse as well national chamell for further investigation of the issues and nabs the culprit.

Otherwise these people are cheating to people and they are treating as a profession.

thanks.

apr
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by apr »

The office of this company is present near to the by pass chhouk of Dhenkanal.

pyush
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by pyush »

Could you pls. give me exact address of the DKL office.

Thanks

achrayasubrat
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by achrayasubrat »

i ll give you the correct address , when you are going from cuttack just crossed the synergy engg college , u have got a bypass named kanta naali bypass , there in the right hand side u ll got the radhika power venture. if u have any doubt then ask any body there about radhika .. they will show u the office ...

m_subrat
Kiddie
Kiddie

Post by m_subrat »

What happened with Radhika power venture limited? What is the current news about this company?

DEBIDUTTA SAHOO
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

DHENKANAL RADHIKA PROJECT OFFICE ADDRESS

Post by DEBIDUTTA SAHOO »

WELL IT WAS ASIDE OF KANTANALI BYPASS NEAR SYNERGY COLLEGE.BUT NOW IT IS SHIFTED TO CENTRAL SCHOOL LANE.

G D Panda
Toddler
Toddler

Post by G D Panda »

Thanks for all these informations.

rabindra.mishra8
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by rabindra.mishra8 »

Hey guys plz tell me its real othrwise i m going to screw up my self big time.
i have made my own RnD on this, just chk out the domain name RadhikaPowerVentures.com in domain tools.com
ite been registred for only one year..Which MF power plant company books his domain for one year dy they sud have their own server..
plz guys from dhenkanal let me know the truth of the company's existence .

amrit_patnaik
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by amrit_patnaik »

I came to know from a TV news that Radhika ventures pvt ltd. has exploit a large amount of money from the un-employed youngsters by fraud. Is it true?

ANANTA PATRA
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by ANANTA PATRA »

Jai Gurudev
I am again here to clarify my previous comments . Those Comments which had been written by me on RADHIKA VENTURE PVT.LTD was based on some incidents happened at that time. Some of my friends went there & also appered for interview but didn't join & said to me that this company might be fake one . but neither had i investigated nor had i gone there to check its ground reality . What i had written about this company was nothing intentional
Whether this company is there or not I have no idea at all and it is none of my buisness to check all of this as i am preparing for competative exam now. Those who are interested about this company can directly go there & serch for its genunity
Kindly don't call me on my number which was given by me in my previous comment to know about this company as i don't know what is going on in RADHIKA POWER VENTURE LTD DHENKANAL
I am getting numourous phone call about RADHIKA POWER people are asking me about its current status & i have been repeatedly saying that i don't know anything about this company right now to all of them
If my previous comments are proved to be wrong about RADHIKA POWER & There is actually RADHIKA POWER PLANT exists i will be more happy becoz as a student i would like the unemloyment has to be reduced & youth should get 100% placement
Again I request all of my dear reader of this blog kindly never call me about this company on my number as i know nothing at all

MAY GURUJI BLESS YOU ALL

JAI GURUDEV