suggestion

Give your positive/negative feedbacks on this website.
Deep
Seeker
Seeker

Re: suggestion

Post by Deep »

Many thanks. Did not try the new font though. Going to try. Seems there should be a "tutorial section" made from this topic.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Toshali
Toddler
Toddler

Post by Toshali »

I'm out for dinner will be back in an hour and will work on the tuto :)

Odia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Odia »

Great going! I can see tremendous effect of all your efforts. keep it up.
Please ping me if you need any sort of help or technical set-up on the OrissaForum server.

Deep
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Deep »

I would like to see atleast a section on Orissa Forum where people can type odia text easily. The internet is filled up with other indian regional languages. High time for Odia.

Odia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Odia »

We are ready.
Develop the system, rest the admins will take care of. :D

amaresh_83
Toddler
Toddler

Post by amaresh_83 »

Sukanya wrote:It seems you tried to write in Odia fonts. Unfortunately the posts do not allow html due to security reasons. hence the fonts will not show correct. Do you see correct Odia font in your above post? I can't see. Even I installed some odia fonts. Still no.

Even if you will install any font too , till yet Odiya font (oriya charmap) is not developed, because of that many people are suffering, else you can do .

for vista and linux, and Window7 charmap is developed so no problem those are using these OS,
Better make a team those are readdy to work for Oriya Window XP or less version Charmap work, I am ready to work for orissa, make a team and if possible inform me , I love to develope, Gora Mohanty is working for Linux OS , Similarly if somebody will ready to work then it will be fine.
Thanks & Regards,
Amaresh Das
www.eodissa.com