How one can complain to the chief minister

Need help in a problem? Going through a difficult situation and need some advice? Ask fellow members for help/ Advise them how to overcome.
mrsinha
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by mrsinha »

How one can complain to the chief minister of Orissa for"there is no developement work in his area"?

Sponsor

Sponsor

AKP
Toddler
Toddler

Re: How one can complain to the chief minister

Post by AKP »

For complaining to the chief minister you simply put an application under {RT} Right to information) to distt. collector office and ask what are the projects of development for your village if any or not, if there are any project then what is the position of them where is the money etc.

Anita
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by Anita »

I dont think the complaint goes till the chief minister. Even if it goes, is the chief minister going to think about your problem? Biju Patnaik used to have a day of the week dedicated to hear public complaints. i dont know what his son does. :?

muralidharjena
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by muralidharjena »

good afternoon sir ,
myself murali dhar jena from sana kamar , bada kamar ,parjang ,dhenkanal ,orissa requesting that iam +2 science, d.pharma in medical, pgdca and tally in computer. iwant to be a company job . here is a new lanco powerplant in kurunti, dhenkanal , already i have aplied the biodata in the office lanco company but there is no result this company will recieve the biodata in related people there fore i am a handicraft man there are 4 members are depend upon me .so i job in aprivate company who is give me Rs 1000 rupees only . i have no bpl card no rasen card how can i control my family .all the food and other things rate is higher. what can i do . please give me a company job or government job, i shall remain ever waiting for your call. my cell no is 9668538329/8895471523

bikash das
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by bikash das »

Good afternoon sir,
Myself Bikash Das+3final year student
Fathers name-Surendra kumar Das
Dist Bhadrak
Block- Bhadrak
G p-Bramhapur
Village-
padmapur
Respected sir, My father is a 88 percent handicraft man .i have 04 sister ,02 sister already married .now we are five meambers in a little cottage ,It is very difficalty to manage in that room,we request to our sarapanch to give us a (INDERA ABASA) BUT HE NOT ABLE TO GIVE,BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE( BPL)CARD SO PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR US
SIR,PLEASE CALL ME ON MY NO ;9238591571

rajesh
Disciple
Disciple

Post by rajesh »

Dear Bikash,
Why don't you complain to the collector of your district.Try once to complain him all about your problems in a right way.