K. Ravi Kumar

Need help in a problem? Going through a difficult situation and need some advice? Ask fellow members for help/ Advise them how to overcome.
Ravi Kumar
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

K. Ravi Kumar

Post by Ravi Kumar »

Dear All

My Self K. Ravi Kumar from Basically from Jeypore, Koraput district, ORISSA, I need your help for getting a job in HR line. I’m having 6 years of experience in multiple areas like in HR/Commercial/Administration lines and where as in HR line I need to take care of some activities in Recruitment and submission of ESI etc. And most importantly I worked like a Office Executive in my previous company.

Because of the circumstances & problems I bound to work in other areas, since 2006 I tried and appeared for interviews, to get into HR line, but nobody has given an opportunity and everybody asking for experience in HR line. Nobody is considering me, and even asked so many HR people and even contacted consultants, freelancers, and eve N.H.R.D in Hyderabad to help me in this but no result.

During my 6yrs of employment "TWICE" I got the "BEST EMPLOYEE AWARD" in all over India level basis, and even I’m a member of various HR Communities like "CITE HR & HR LINK" etc.

My sincere apologies for writing like this, but did not get any other way to express my self.

Please help me in getting a job in HR line, even i'm ready to work as a trainee also. And i can relocate to any where in India.

Please help me .......................................

Thanking you,

K. Ravi Kumar
E-mail: ravi_cor@yahoo.co.in

K. Ravi Kumar

Sponsor

Sponsor

ArunNayak
Toddler
Toddler

Re: K. Ravi Kumar

Post by ArunNayak »

Dear Ravi,
to get a job u have to consult some consutany..there are many cosultancy in bhubaneswar..
the take some charges for this but give u a job..and u also registered ur mail address in some job site like noukri,timesjob these are free registration..try these.