I am a cictim of chit fund scam. Where should we complain?

Need help in a problem? Going through a difficult situation and need some advice? Ask fellow members for help/ Advise them how to overcome.
dayanidhi Hota
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by dayanidhi Hota »

I am a cictim of chit fund scam. I want to know how can i get back my money? Where should we complain? I have already complaigned at the local police station. PLS help me.

Sponsor

Sponsor

chinmay
Kiddie
Kiddie

Re: I am a victim of chit fund scam. Where should we complai

Post by chinmay »

Hello Mr Hota, You can now complaign to the Joustice RK Patra comission, Cuttack. Justice RK Patra has got appointment as head of the commission of inquiry to probe into chit fund scam in Odisha. The hearing will begin from 6th Sept 2013. So, it is the right time to complaign.

Anyone can come to the commission's office personally to file affidavit. The office is present at Police HQ, Cuttack. If one can not come to the office, he/she can send the affidavit by post. The time limit is only within 4 weeks, which has already started from last 2/3 days. So,don't waste time, send your affidavit as soon as possible.

avii
Toddler
Toddler

The lastdate to apply Patra comission is extended upto 18th

Post by avii »

The Justice RK Patra Commission of Inquiry probing into chit fund scam has extended its last date for receiving statements of affidavits up to 18th September.
Anyone can apply to Patra comission and give statements of affidavits. The process is very simple. He/She could do so in a plane paper affixing a court fee of Rs 3 only.

ayub
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Re: I am a cictim of chit fund scam. Where should we complai

Post by ayub »

The affected investors must submit their affidavits within 18th of September 2013. After getting the affidavits, the commission will send notices to the affected investors to record their statements. So apply in time to get the bebefits.

ayub
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by ayub »

Justice RK Patra Commission has again extended the deadline for filing of complaints upto Sept 30.

anthony
Kiddie
Kiddie

Post by anthony »

Again the justice R K Patra commission has extended the deadline for receipt of complaints , to October 31.

srikant
Kiddie
Kiddie

Post by srikant »

Odisha government has been granted an extension of six months more time to Justice R K Patra Commission.

srikant
Kiddie
Kiddie

Post by srikant »

Now the victims of Chit fund scam, Odisha will be assured in some extent as the properties of some chit fund companies are confiscated. First seashore, then Arthatatwa and now properties of Saradha Group will be confiscated. The Economic Offences Wing (EOW) of Crime Branch seeks permission of Odish government to confiscate the properties of chit fund scam accused Saradha Group.

rajnish
Kiddie
Kiddie

Odisha govt. ordered for property attachment of Saradha, Sea

Post by rajnish »

Odisha government ordered for attachment of properties of Saradha Group and the Seashore Group of companies which allegedly duped investors of crores of rupees. Under section 3 of Orissa Protection of Interests of Depositors (in Financial Establishments) Act, 2011 and the additional district magistrate of Balasore district.

ASHOK
Kiddie
Kiddie

OCB confiscate of properties of the Flourish Development of

Post by ASHOK »

Odisha Crime Branch confiscate the properties of the Flourish Development of India Pvt Ltd. Economic Offences Wing(Crime Branch) has submited proposal to Finance Dept seeking orders for attaching properties of Flourish Development India Pvt Ltd . This company had duped the investors(more than Rs 100 crore) after collecting the money illegally through its 132 branches of Odisha in last 8years.

rajesh
Disciple
Disciple

Investors from Odisha received Rs32.56 crore

Post by rajesh »

Investors from Odisha received Rs32.56 crore from a kolkata based company named as Prayag InfoTech Hi-Rise Ltd .The nonbanking financial companies which are facing legal difficulties for unauthorised collection of public deposits, are now interested to return the investors’ money and meeting the Justice RK Patra Commission.

k_murli
Toddler
Toddler

Patra commission has been granted an extension of 6 monthes

Post by k_murli »

The Patra commission has been granted an extension of 6 monthes for the 2nd time. Our state govt on Thursday extended the time limit of Justice Patra Commission, probing the multi-crore chit fund scam, by another six months.

avii
Toddler
Toddler

Post by avii »

Former judge of Odisha High Court Justice Radha Krushna Patra (head of one-man commission of Inquiry probing the multi-crore chit fund scam in Odisha ‘Patra Commission’) passed away at SCB Medical College and Hospital in Cuttack on Wednesday. He was at the age of 72. At the last moment he was suffering from pneumonia and respiratory problems.
In July 2013, Odisha govt. had created a commission headed by Justice RK Patra to hear the complaints of the depositors and take necessary steps for return of their money invested in various ponzi firms. After three successive extensions, in this month of January the commission was provided with necessary infrastructure for digitisation process.

s_mishra
Kiddie
Kiddie

Post by s_mishra »

The small depositors are in a list of Odisha Chit Fund panel.
Odisha Chit Fund pane(Justice MM Das Commission of Inquiry) has prepared a list of small depositors with less than Rs 10,000/ deposit. With the help of the state government, they 'll examin their documents and affidavits to spot the genuine investors.