Archita Sahu, 1st runners up in the Femina Miss India 2013.

The great history of Orissa, the success story of Orissa and Oriyas globally.
guddy
Disciple
Disciple

Post by guddy »

Archita Sahu(no-1 Odia film actress) became the first runners up in the Femina Miss India Kolkata 2013. This event was a preliminary contest to Ponds'Femina Miss India. She got the position from total two hundred contestants.
She is a famous odia cine actor and also have winned a number of awards. Sha was selected as
Miss Kalinga in 2004, best new comer of the year 2005 award in odia movies, state film award for best actor in 2011 for her film "Chocolate".

Sponsor

Sponsor

s.das
Toddler
Toddler

Re: Archita Sahu, 1st runners up in the Femina Miss India 2

Post by s.das »

This is a good news. God bless Archita to achive more success.

riya
Kiddie
Kiddie

I like her song in the film " O MY LOVE"

Post by riya »

I like all the movies of Archita. She is a very good actor and a good singer also. I like her song in the film " O MY LOVE" . It was her 1st film which was superhit.

ipsita
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by ipsita »

We had hope to see Archita as miss India 2013, but sad, it didn't happen.

debasisbehera
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by debasisbehera »

guddy wrote:Archita Sahu(no-1 Odia film actress) became the first runners up in the Femina Miss India Kolkata 2013. This event was a preliminary contest to Ponds'Femina Miss India. She got the position from total two hundred contestants.
She is a famous odia cine actor and also have winned a number of awards. Sha was selected as
Miss Kalinga in 2004, best new comer of the year 2005 award in odia movies, state film award for best actor in 2011 for her film "Chocolate".
I have seen the final day show of Ponds Femina Miss India where Archita has gone out after 2nd round(Bikini Round). one thing that i have observed that She was looking very nervous in Bikini show (To hide her nervousness She was smiling during ramp walk.But nervousness can be identified easily). Overall i can say she is good at Ponds femina miss india contest, not the best. She has to develop herself a lot to win Miss India Crown.All The Best for her Future.
Regards,
Debasis Behera
Proud To Be an Odia.