My life and growth

Post here all news items and burning topics on Orissa for review by our members.

msparida
Kiddie
Kiddie

My life and growth

Post by msparida »

Poverty And Violence Redemption Motivation

God is manifested himself/ herself as natural resources in both temperament and material form. Exactly lives and materials have temperament base is called natural laws. One of our temperament “Consciousness” roles is to help to know the law of nature is called knowledge. Knowledge is also temperament. Acquiring of knowledge very person to person due to instinct and habit means active of brain cells. That means lack of knowledge is related to active of brain cells. Brain cells are being activated by getting proper environmental impulses. Proper environment means how much percentage of positive professional attitudes working in various fields of society.

Lack of knowledge is way of poverty and violence Though so many new concepts and reformation are being introduced in society to reduce worldwide poverty and violence, then also maximum percentage of world people under the poverty line. It is found that improve of positive professional attitude in every field of society would reduce the poverty and violence in worldwide society .But it is very remarkable that only higher positive attitude professional would motivate both common people and professional people to be a positive professional attitude .Therefore a motivation camp base on below perpetual truth (scientific or mathematical truth ) to be conducted among professional and common people for reduce poverty and violence in worldwide society.

We are conducting the reformation programme village to village through slide show named “My life and growth” (Asha Ame Banchiba Bdhiba ) base on way to get ride from foolishness and reform repulsion intelligent ;which are main causes of poverty and violence both individually and collectively. We are offer our programme who are interested to conducting it through out the Odisha.

Madhu Sudana Parida
Bileipada,Keonjhar,Odisha,India,Pin-758038
President-International Integration Bond(NGO)
Mobile no- 9437753040
Published Book ISBN - 978-3-659-34213-4
978-3-659-42495-3 , 978-3-659-40873-1 .978-3-659-49796-4, 978-659-37632-0 ,978-3-659-38887-3 ,978-3-8465-8265-7

My life and growth

Sponsor

Sponsor