Oriya Best Matrimony Site

Post here all news items and burning topics on Orissa for review by our members.

lipan
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by lipan »

www.matrimonyoriya.com, a leading matrimony portal, solely dedicated for Oriya Brides and Grooms. It has been enhanced with all the latest technology and features. 1000s of Brides and Grooms Profile, Unlimited SMS, free chating and many more advance features.

Sponsor

Sponsor

No.1
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Oriya Best Matrimony Site

Post by No.1 »

Frankly speaking, the website looks very cheap. like some stolen profiles and lots of adverts to get some money. thats what i personally feel. The website need to look more trustworthy.
Mera No.1

lipan
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by lipan »

Thanks for this comment. Could you please tell me the best matrimony site for Oriya Community which has better features and rich look in comparison than matrimonyoriya.com. I don't think using Google ads in website is pin fees. I think you have mistaken. Lot of big and best sites in web industry using Google ads.

arun123
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by arun123 »

Good looking site, let me know some more matrimony site for orissa if you have a list

arun123
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by arun123 »

No.1 wrote:Frankly speaking, the website looks very cheap. like some stolen profiles and lots of adverts to get some money. thats what i personally feel. The website need to look more trustworthy.
Sorry for your misconception friend, I am an uses for this site and to clear you misconception I came across a profile and know him too from matrimonyoriya.com --- Bhabani mishra Deputy Collector for the Govt. of Orissa, I think you might also know him. When OAS for Orissa who are very judgmental can have trust to share the profile with a site like matrimonyoriya.com. I have nothing but to disobey your opinion.

I urge to please have a closer look at this site again, you will definitely change your views.

Sukanya
Website Team
Website Team

Post by Sukanya »

The website looks good. Better colors can be implemented though.
Is it a start up site or old? I was not able to comprehend.
Easy guide: Make post title descriptive | Avoid topics not related to Orissa/Oriyas | Read Orissa Forum Rules

No.1
Seeker
Seeker

Post by No.1 »

arun123 wrote:When OAS for Orissa who are very judgmental can have trust to share the profile with a site like matrimonyoriya.com
Was that a joke? NOI

You know why Odisha is backward in all these IT stuff? That's only because the mindset of people in ministry and beurocracy.

And second point is why dont you people take constructive criticism as suggestion? Well I won't speak more on this.
Mera No.1

Sachin rediff.com
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by Sachin rediff.com »

No.1 wrote: You know why Odisha is backward in all these IT stuff? That's only because the mindset of people in ministry and beurocracy.
Why did u think yourself as backward. R u from Odisha, if yes need to regret, else keep rocking man but we guys from Odisha are not backwards in any stuff and we enjoy a very high heritage.

And about matrimonyoriya.com will definitely not go in favour of your thought, since I do some analysis and found that even it is a google trusted site which have a page rank of 3 if you want it in IT terms within just 3 months of it's existence which I got from Whois record. That is quite phenomenal for a start-up to gain huge popularity in web competing with leader in matrimony and getting listed in First page in a 3 month span of time.

Salute goes to you guys.

lipan
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by lipan »

Hi Sachin. I completely agree with your statement. We Oriya guys are best and rocking. Good luck Odisha and Odisha bashi.

srinidhi
Toddler
Toddler

Post by srinidhi »

Sadly enough, I too agree we are backward in IT and related fields. But the matrimonial site is good. Needs much more improvements though; to compete with big brands.