Silk sarees

All topics of daily use, household tips, discussions to make daily life better.
sarayu
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Re: Silk sarees

Post by sarayu »

PriyaChennai wrote:Ya Indeed Awesome store in Chennai...Pothys offers you an exclusive brand of pure silk sarees, artistically designed and handcrafted at our looms - Samudrika, Parampara and Vastrakala. Online wedding sarees are available at affordable prices.

Hi!
I am new to this forum. saw your comment regarding pothys they have a good collection.
my sister and i normally choose from unnati silks in hyderabad. They also have an online website www.unnatisilks.com. It is an awesome spread of 300+ varieties of most of Indian ethnic handlooms in silk, cotton, jute, art silks and other fabrics.The prices are most attractive. The products can be ordered home from any part of India delivered free of cost.
Do visit the site.

Regards
sarayu.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Darshinipriya
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by Darshinipriya »

Hi

Thank u .....swapna .........I had a confusion where to buy my wedding accessories and bridal wears .....Now my choice is none other than Pothys .............I have heard about ..it ...but not yet visited ....will visit and share my shopping session with you definitely......

shraddhakapoor
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by shraddhakapoor »

if you are looking to buy silk sarees then there is no better place than kanchipuram. a place where silk sarees are made and are popular. even big clothing stores come to kanchipuram to buy silk sarees here and they sell for double the price. there is famous silk saree weaver in kanchipuram , where they are selling pure silk sarees at weavers price at their website http://kanjivaramsilks.com . Now they are custom making the silk sarees as well so if you have big and important functions like wedding then this is the best place to order a silk saree. Now you do not need to travel so long distance to buy a single saree. just log on to their website and buy it online. if you have intentions to purchase a lot then it is better to visit their store. you can also watch their silk saree making video at [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9tP0WZbL30[/youtube]
the video will give you the overall idea of making the silk saree.

Rubina001
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by Rubina001 »

Silk saree really get attractive in any occasion , i mainly prefer bagh print silk saree.