Its whose responsibility to introduce Technology in ORISSA?

The Oriyas worldwide. Let's share our experiences, lifestyle, problems, losses and gains and the missing factor.
amitmuduli
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by amitmuduli »

I guess folks those are staying out of state, need to take responsibility to introduce new ‘Technology’ in orissa. This will make ORISSA more educated/advanced, and also it will bring work for common people.

New Technology I mean: It might be an old technology which has been introduced in INDIA but new for ORISSA

Your comments in this topic may take ORISSA towards becoming a heart of INDIA.

Sponsor

Sponsor

amitmuduli
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

small example for above post

Post by amitmuduli »

Let me give an example below, the technology which i want to introduce in schools:

Do you have any right solution for these below?
What if a student will miss his favorite class because of fever/severe cold …or any personal problems…?

What if a student will miss few important points/explanation which may be helpful to understand the chapter thoroughly or, preparation for examination satisfactorily?

-> Do not you think students should listen to his/her teacher’s “classroom discussion” again and again? (As repetition is one of the best ways to store in memory for a long time & remembering it in time)

-> Do not you think if students can listen the teacher’s “classroom discussion” along with searching the same in books, during solving their home works ,will be more effective to improve their standard and perform better in the examination?

Solution:
What if we will provide a system which will keep track of all important discussions in class room and store it in digital form in LAB, which can be referred back by students in LAB during their leisure period?

If we know that 100 times reading is equivalent to 1 time listening, then why can not we work to introduce such a system in our School.

Note: This concept/system may be more effective for the students those who are above 7th standard.

I hope to get more & more replays, as I think the real intention to make such system, the concept & the advantages can be easily understood by the people of any category.

with regards

AMIT R. MUDULI
Soft Development Eng
CISCO,Chennai

dilseraja
Toddler
Toddler

Thanks a ton!!

Post by dilseraja »

Dear Mr.Mudali,

Thanks a ton!! First for spending some of your valuable time in visiting the forum and secondly for your suggestions. I wish people visit once a week in thsi forum and share their thoughts.. We ask why we are lagging behind, answer we know.... better lets ask ourselves am I lagging behind....

Hope 2 hear more 4m u !

Have a cheerful week!!

Raj
Proud to be an Oriya & an Indian!!

amitmuduli
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Lagging

Post by amitmuduli »

some one has to admit he is laging behind, if he has capability to do something for him or for his country but not able to do because of some peer presure.

bimal.barik
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

yes its possible to

Post by bimal.barik »

thr is so many oriyas who all r working out side state even outside country.if we can try gatherly we can open and change the face ofr orissa.
it needs a fundamentally discussion..
yOu can"T change YesteDay
can cHnage onLy 2Day
and a hOpe 2waRds 2mOro
---SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

NK Mishra
Disciple
Disciple

Orissa Forum is evidence

Post by NK Mishra »

Here is a real-life evidence that we are backward. See other regional online forums in India. A huge number of people use internet and use these forums to discuss everything on their state. In Orissa we hardly want to discuss online. There was no Orissa Forum until 2006. Don't take me otherwise, but I would say, we are too late to accept technology.

On the otherhand, I have seen many "orkut communities" on Orissa where our best educated people keep on discussing rubbish about oriya "jhia" and the like. Or playing hopeless orkut-games. Anyone there thinks they should think of the real Orissa??

Still we have not lost. Let's not sleep again.

stellar
Kiddie
Kiddie

Re: Its whose responsibility to introduce Technology in ORISSA?

Post by stellar »

Hi,

That's great. Thanks for sharing such a great news with us.

Stella