Oriya restaurant and food in Bangalore.

The Oriyas worldwide. Let's share our experiences, lifestyle, problems, losses and gains and the missing factor.
Siti_prusty
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Re: Oriya restaurant and food in Bangalore.

Post by Siti_prusty »

Dear friends,

I live in Banashankari area. I am in search of a Oriya / Bengali tiffin service. If any one knows about a good service kindly email me at sitikantha@gmail.com.
Many many thanks in advance.

Regds,
Siti

Sponsor

Sponsor

girija
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by girija »

Hi Friends.

I am so glad to be a member here in this forum, well coming back to this discussion. No more waiting for delicious authentic Odia Food. Soon I am opening my Restaurant near Shopper Stop, Banarghatta Road with complete Odia Food. Please suggest me a Oriya theme for my interiors and name of the Restaurant. It is my passion towards Odia Recipe, Odia culture, representation of Orissa. I am expecting your cooperation and suggestions.

I have gone to lots of low to high class of restaurant in Bangalore but I never got the test what I am exactly looking for, Paying so much of price and ending up with half apatite and testless and colourful food have ruined me like any thing. Therefore I decided my self to open a restaurant where I can serve the best with best hygienic food.

I still remember the Pakahala Bhata, Alu Bharta, Saga Bhaja, Badi Chatani, Dalma, Pani Kahakru Badi Rai, Chuna Machha Sorisa Masala Tarkari etc etc lots of delicious food, which am gonna represent in Bangalore.

Please drop your suggestion, menu list, ambiance of interior and theme to my restaurant.

Regards.
Girija

Odia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Odia »

Hey Girija, All the very best!
We will be the fist customers. :D

girija
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by girija »

Dear Friends,

It seems a long time I haven't interacted much in the forum, But we would like to inform you that we are in the progress of the Restaurant set up in Kormangala, Very soon we will be in full operation, we need all of your suggestions and advice, for any suggestion please drop us a mail to odiarandha​na@gmail.c​om,
We will be providing Lunch Box, Morning Tiffin Box, Night Dinner Box delivery system, We will be providing all authentic Oriya Food at door step, In Fact It will be my pleasure if you visit the restaurant,

We promise we will provide you hygienic and Oriya Authentic food.

Please drop me your suggestion on respective mail ID : odiarandhana@gmail.com

Regards
Randhana

Odia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Odia »

That means you are not opening the restaurant near ShoppersStop?

girija
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by girija »

Hi Friends,

We have started the operation at Kormangala 1st Block, Near Jakkasandra Bus Stop, In-front of NOUS info-tech company, Our restaurant name called Randhana. we are specialized in Oriya Authentic food, Randhana is getting an excellent response from many customer with 20 days of up and down operation, we got the feedback from customer for all the foods, specifically most of the South Indian people are happy with our food quality and cleanness, Our Oriya Bhai bahuni are very happy with homely food and homely environment. we personally invite you to Randhana. Everyone are very co-operative and understand the priority of hungriness at Randhana, All of you guys are allways welcome to Randhana from 7.30AM to 11.30 PM at anytime,

Please wish us the good luck, and help Randhana to make an awareness among people about our culture and civilization with lots of delicious food.

Regards
Randhana
Girija

ruchirabarik
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by ruchirabarik »

Namaskar,

We have recently opened an Odia restaurant called "Little Orissa" in Indiranagar 18th Main, in Bangalore. It is near 18th Main, 5th Cross, Panchavati apartment. It is walkable from Diamond District and Barbeque Nation on 100ft road, Indiranagar.

We serve traditional Odia delicacies like Pakhala, Bhaja, Chhena Tarkari, Potala Rasa, dhaba style Tadka, Tomata Khatta, Dahi Baigana. In non-veg food, all the Odia specialties like Mati Handi Mutton/Chicken, Machha Jhola/Besara/Ambila, Chuna Machha, Pohala Machha, Chingudi Alu Tarkari, Egg Chop, Anda Tadka and much more is available.
Our much loved Chhena Poda and Malai Kulfi made of pure Rabidi is available for dessert. On special occasions, Bahaghara style Khiri and thick brown and rich Mitha Dahi is available.

You can bring your non-Odia friends also for an enjoyable feast - we have North-Indian, Chinese and Jain food as well. The food is delicious, the environment hygeinic and prices are reasonable. Please visit us.

This is our facebook page, please like us:
https://www.facebook.com/LittleOrissaRestaurant

You can find the entire updated menu on Zomato.

Thank you!!

RASHMITU123
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by RASHMITU123 »

Hi All,

Please provide me the address of Treatz @ Yeshwanthpur.

Kumar1
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by Kumar1 »

Dear Friends,

It seems a long time I haven't interacted much in the forum, But we would like to inform you that we are in the progress of the Food set up in Yeswanthpur,
We will be in full operation soon. We need all of your suggestions and advice, for any suggestion please drop us a mail to kumar04@gmail.c​om,
We will be providing Lunch Box, Tiffin Box, Dinner Box and even Snacks items, We will be providing all authentic Oriya Food at door step.

We promise we will provide you hygienic and Oriya Authentic food.

Please drop me your suggestion on respective mail ID : kumar04@gmail.c​om

Regards
MealBox

sibaji
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by sibaji »

Hi All, we are comming with pure authentic chaat centre.looking dfor few apartments to have stall.anyone has any contact pls provide info

ynilima
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by ynilima »

Good news for all Odiyas in Bangalore !
Now we can Order Odiya Food online through www.bhoga.in. All veg food without onion and garlic.
Just pay them Rs.10/- per Kilometer per person( upto 500 g approximately) . Min Rs.100/- . delivery will be at your Door step !
Distance will be calculated from pick up point to your home.
You can order food from where ever you want. Even they are delivering Jagannath MahaPrasad from Agara temple.

Or else you can choose to order food from their website without any delivery charge.

www. bhoga.in

ynilima
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by ynilima »

Now bhoga.in have revised their rates to facilitate more odiya people.
They are charging just Rs.10/- per KM , min Rs.100/- per call. ( Max 4 people, 2 kg food )
So first 10km is free when you pay Rs.100/-.
if 4 people combine and order it is just Rs.25/- per head, which can be considered as tips to delivery boy !
Please keep checking bhoga.in for their latest updates. you can leave your suggestion / feedback in the website.

ynilima
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by ynilima »

Odiya food including Jagannath Prasad, chaat, Dahibara aludam, sweets , chenapoda, rasabali all being home delivered by bhoga.in
All without onion and garlic. good for Jains, Iskcon devotees.
You can also hire a delivery Boy to get the food home delivered (upto 2 kg, 4 persons food )just for Rs.100/- till 10 KM.
Their contact 9972965551