rakhi purnima will be celebratd in Puri jagannath temple.

Ratha yatra(Car Festival), Dola Purnima, Chandan Yatra to Jahni Osha, Bodhivamana Osha, Dutia Osha, Sasthi Osha, Khudurukuni Osha..and the list continues...
s.das
Toddler
Toddler

Post by s.das »

Tomorrow will be the Rakhi purnima/gamha purnima. It is celebrated in all India. Lord jagannath also wear rakhi from his sister subhadra on this day at Srimandira , Puri.
Rakhi Purnima- This is the festival on which the sister ties Rakhi on the hands of her brother and expect protection and love for herself from him. This day is celebrated as the Birthday of Lord Balabhadra. Thus people worship him on this day. This is also the considered as the birthday of the cattles. So the cow, ox, calf and even the bulls are worshipped on this day.

Sponsor

Sponsor

tinku
Kiddie
Kiddie

Re: rakhi purnima will be celebratd in Puri jagannath temple

Post by tinku »

Our god jagannath obey all the rules like our odias. Like all the human beings, he brush in the morning. Then take breakfast,lunch & dinner. At night he sleeps. All the Oriya festivals are celebrated according to lord jagannath.

Rakhi
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Re: rakhi purnima will be celebratd in Puri jagannath temple

Post by Rakhi »

According to me god always with me and always help me. Puri jagannath temple famous in all over world.
http://www.indiangiftguru.com/72/category/Rakhi/