Package Tour operator in Bhubaneswar Orissa?

All travel experiences go here. Planning to visit anywhere in Orissa? Need roadmap, hotel, lodge information? Ask for help from our members.

George
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by George »

Hello Dear Members,
Myself George, travelling with my wife to Bhubaneswar on business. We will get 4-5 days off during out 1 month stay there. Please suggest some good tourist operators in Bhubaneswar and other placesin Orissa which we can visit in those 4-5 days? Any package tour available for sight-seeing allover Orissa? Please reply soon as we are travelling coming week. Thanks.

:) Excited to visit Orissa!!!!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sukanya
Website Team
Website Team

Re: Package Tour operator in Bhubaneswar Orissa?

Post by Sukanya »

Hey George, welcome to OrissaForum!

We recently have received a tour operator's info for advertising on OrissaForum. Though the advertisement is not yet approved, I have emailed you the details. You may give them a call and enquire. I think they do sight-seeing tours in and around Bhubaneswar, Puri, Konark. But they also have mentined about a full Western Orissa tour. You will need atleast a week for that.

All d best :!: Hope you people enjoy the stay in Orissa.
Easy guide: Make post title descriptive | Avoid topics not related to Orissa/Oriyas | Read Orissa Forum Rules

No.1
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Package Tour operator in Bhubaneswar Orissa?

Post by No.1 »

Swosti operates package tours. Drop me a message and I can send you the contact details.
Mera No.1