How to reduce poverty and violence in Odisha

All bloggers, writers, poets and artists are welcome to showcase there talent and creations. You can put information or links to your work.
msparida
Kiddie
Kiddie

Post by msparida »

We determine to dedicate our moral and physical efforts to accelerating the social care motto for reduce poverty, violence and establish humanity, justice, liberty and characteristics in our society. Significance of our organization is to reduce violence and poverty base on reform from foolishness to intelligent and from repulsion intelligent to attraction intelligent by using inside and outside natural resources through motivation and implementing latest system, process and technology in every field of our society in following ways. We have commenced the concept practically since Jan 2012 and registered under society registration act from 1st sept-2014.
1-Mission of our organization “International Integration Bond” is highlighted in website – www.msparida.hpage.com , www.international-integration-bond.tumblr.com and published as book- ISBN -978-3-8465-8265-7 and concept related articles are published in worldwide social reform websites and some of published articles attached herewith.
2-Students motivation acts towards career and morality- The name of program “My education and My goal” up to standard “X” and “My education and My destination” up to graduation and published as book ISBN 978-3-659-42495-3. The concept is highlighted through website www.my-education-my-goal.tumblr.com and www.msparida.wix.com/spiritually-education .
Slowly students know the purpose of study and utilize the natural resources and government facility for prosperous and purpose life.
3-Perpetual life and growth conception motivation and realization the causes of poverty and violence among public –The name of program “My life and My society “and published as book ISBN -978-3-659-40873-1 The concept is highlighted through website www.way-of-being.webs.com , “ www.msparida.wix.com/spirituality” ,
One and more link about perpetual religion theme – A- http://www.orissabarta.com/index.php?op ... &Itemid=87
B- Temperament science is religion-
http://www.articlesbase.com/religion-ar ... 10803.html
It draw real conception about religion as per own community Holy book and Ideal, and wipe out the communal and obscure thoughts. People of all communities realize own fault, who are under poverty or loosing of lives, limbs, time, properties by sentimental motivation.
C- Movie towards life and growth concept – Motivating people towards life and growth not death or wallow life .Concept is highlighted through website “ www.lifeandgrowth.tumblr.com ISBN -978-3-659-80527-1
4-Perpetual political motivation –The name of program “Perpetual political motivation” is highlighted through website www.perpetual-political-motivation.webs.com and published as book ISBN -978-3-659-37632-0 to draw real conception about politics and political leaders for selves nurturing towards prosperity,humanity,justice,liberty,characteristics and fulfilling the existence.
5-Reformation for every field of labourers as well as skilled people and executive –The name of program “My life and My profession “ and concept is highlighted through website – www.spiritually-industrialengagement.weebly.com and published book ISBN 978-3-659-38887-3 to enhance towards organizational motto and own overall development.
6-Reformation of governance system-The program name is “Ideal Governance” and various reformation concept are highlighted through website
www.ideal-governance.weebly.com to create a socio-economy balance society.
and published as book ISBN 978-3-659-49796-4 .Governing people to be requested to reform the system ,process and technology in every field for easy and happy living.
We know you people are intelligent and implementing your own thought and way to reduce poverty and violence in your and worldwide society, then also if you find above any of motivation course is needed for your organization or individual may kindly instruct us, we stand to supply you the full course through net. Hope our cordial and humanitarian request to be heard at your end.

Sponsor

Sponsor