My duty for fulfill more own interests and leading a happy life

All bloggers, writers, poets and artists are welcome to showcase there talent and creations. You can put information or links to your work.
msparida
Kiddie
Kiddie

Post by msparida »

1-You join in your professional chain for earning more and serve the people connecting to your profession in innovative way for which humanity, justice, liberty and happiness establish in your profession area means people connecting to your profession.

2-Beyond that you may join any one of social development committee in your locality like-education, irrigation, cultivation, communication, plantation, woman empowerment, child labor protection,population,amicable booth, self employment ,birth control, etc.

3-Make chain of each committee from village level to national and international level is International Integration Bond (IIB).Conducting conference of each committee for nurturing and nursing the people expectation.

4-It will reduce hostility, violence and poverty locally, nationally and internationally without hamper to any Governance system, and keep continuing sustainable development in every field of society.

5-This is the will of God, written in Holy book of all worldwide communities.

6-This is the Goal of “Every life” and “Human Civilization”.

7-Let we start in own area.

Madhu Sudana Parida
President
International Integration Bond(IIB)
India
Email ID- iib_india@rediffmail.com

Sponsor

Sponsor