www.orissabarta.com is now updated

All bloggers, writers, poets and artists are welcome to showcase there talent and creations. You can put information or links to your work.
orissabarta
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by orissabarta »

Dear Visitors,
Pranam,Adab,Namaskar, Sasreykal

www.orissabarta.com shifted the domain from aahwaan to Mr.Manoj Kant Dash and the site is hosted and designed by suryanandan.net(web master) from Feb-2010.Orissabarta.com owned by Mr.Manoj Kant Dash proprietor cum editor in chief. Citizens from any corner are invited to join their hands with orissabarta as a citizen reporter.orissabarta.com decided to promote the culture, toursum,education,helath as well as news instantly round the clock. about one year orissabarta rendering their service.

Orissabarta" is the brain child of Mr.Manoj Kant Dash, who being a Journalist by profession for more than two decades’ created this e-News portal for the promotion of the land and language of Orissa.

With his single handed endeavour, he created this niche of being the person who published this news portal since August-2009.

The endeavour is not new. Many of his old projects in Print Media and productions for some Odia TV channels being watched by thousands of intellectuals from all over the globe, particularly his skills in developing creative stories, instant news matter as well political events. His remarkable skill of learning and using new technology to develop quality News, Cultural activity giving importance to Tourism of Odisha .Some of his achievements are;

Mr. Dash has remarkable achievements in his long carrier in Media. In the year 1995 he started Print media (Monthly News Magazine) as the head, after obtaining all the permissions as per rules and regulation of Government of India (RNI). To his credit he has the following contributions which were widely acknowledged at International level.

1. For ETV-(Oriya) “Sakala Tirtha To Charane” with local talents
2. Gopalpur Beach Festival during the year 2005-06 in association with Ganjam District Administration which was telecasted with E-TV(Oriya)Live

3. Event manager for Biswaroop Roy Choudhury, The memory Master who finally was recognized by Gunnies Book Of World Records).
4. Worked as Administrator of Presidency College for two years (the first Collage of Orissa for Management courses).
5. Founder President of Berhampur Information & Technology Association (BITA)
6. South Orissa Co Oridinator of Information Technology Association of Orissa(ITAO)

He wants to build an online community where he can make all the Odia people a member and allow everyone to interact with everyone for free and help each other in developing the state to a new height.Orissabarta door is open to all to extend their co-operation.

Apart from Orissabarta, Mr.Manoj Kant Dash has been associated with some other social activities too. He has done some commendable job especially for the interest of Odia people.

Thanks

Manoj Kant Dash
Editor in Chief
#094372 98989
#096928 98989
(e)editororissabarta@gmail.com[*]

Sponsor

Sponsor

orissabarta
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Re: www.orissabarta.com is now updated

Post by orissabarta »

My Respected Visitors

Here I would like to bring your kind attention that orissabarta team is working round the clock for public service by providing all update issues from various field like Instant story,state development,public demands and appeals,tourisum,Education and Health etc..

I feel once again to remind from Aug-2009 orissabarta running with the help of www.aahwaan.com owned by a Doctor Jyoti Prasad Patnaik. But from Feb-2010 Doctor pattnaik and others are no way connected witho rissabarta.com and Its exclusive right of Manoj Kant Dash,editor in chief from Debsubh Media,Bramhapur.

Last few days it came to my notice one particular person making manupulation with the other link sites of orissabarta.com and changing the figures of orissabarta which not fair rather its called a Cyber Crime. After my observation I have all printed proofs.As a experienced Journalsit I have my own source how to gather all information and how to extract.The person most remember(?)

Through this Odisha forum I wouldl like to convey better to maintain a distance with others site otherwise I shall be force to take any legal action against that person.For his prestige shake still I was cool and taking the issue very positive but there is limit .

With warm regards
Manoj Kant Dash
editor in chief
orissabarta.com

NK Mishra
Disciple
Disciple

Post by NK Mishra »

orissabarta wrote:making manupulation with the other link sites of orissabarta.com and changing the figures of orissabarta
I could not understand what this means. I have been following the topics on your news portal for past few days and I am interested to know what exactly is this matter.

orissabarta
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by orissabarta »

NK Mishra wrote:
orissabarta wrote:making manupulation with the other link sites of orissabarta.com and changing the figures of orissabarta
I could not understand what this means. I have been following the topics on your news portal for past few days and I am interested to know what exactly is this matter.

orissabarta
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by orissabarta »

Mr.NK MIshra
I am glad you have read over my statement.thanks for the same.I knew a person and right now I am hiding his name. Infact that person is doing all type manupulation with supporting link sites where one can asses the visitors figures of my site.But that gentleman manipulating the figures because he is technical sound. I am giving him a last chance (?) I have sufficient evidence.One should not play in others profession if i am correct. Finally i shall be force to take serious legal action against the hackers which he will remember life long.I have already made all groud work only switch to be ON.My dear do you believe if some one will do such type of game show???

Once again I am thankful to you that you are regular visitors to orissabarta.com

Dhanyabad

NK Mishra
Disciple
Disciple

Post by NK Mishra »

Thanks for replying. I am sorry, I still did not get proper meaning out of what you mentioned. may be becouse I am not so sound technically. I do realize your news portal has lot of scope for Orissa news. All the best wishes.

SonuCTC
Toddler
Toddler

Post by SonuCTC »

orissabarta.com is not working properly. the server is not very good. change the hosting company if you want a fast news website. no person will wait so long for your website load.