Good govt. hospitals of Odisha

Anything related to keeping goodhealth, exercise, dieting, hospitals clinics etc.

ABINASH
Kiddie
Kiddie

Post by ABINASH »

Friends, If you know about any good govt. hospital of our state, pls inform all of us about it. So that many people can get the proper information.

Sponsor

Sponsor

s_sunil
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Re: Good govt. hospitals of Odisha

Post by s_sunil »

The capital hospital is a good govt.hospital of BBSR. The new Cardiology building with the new OPD block of the capital hospital, BBSR will be able to provide all the non- invasive cardiac services(i.e- Echocardiography, TMT, ECG and Holter Monitoring) of the patients in low cost than from the private hospitals.

ADYASHA
Kiddie
Kiddie

Post by ADYASHA »

I want to say that, generally the patients first go to their respective head district hospitals for better care. All the patients always cann't go to BBSR hospitals or private hospitals. So the govt. should take proper care of all the district hospitals of our state.

saiprasad
Toddler
Toddler

Post by saiprasad »

Yes, Mr. Abinash, I agree with you. The govt should provide modern facility of treatment and efficient doctors in all the district hospitals. Now people are not able to get proper care in these govt hospitals. They are not satisfied with them . So they prefer the expensive private hospitals of Cuttack/BBSR.

soniarhode
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by soniarhode »

The capital hospital is a good govt.hospital of BBSR. BBSR will be able to provide all the non- invasive cardiac services(i.e- Echocardiography, TMT, ECG and Holter Monitoring) of the patients in low cost than from the private hospitals.

khushivis
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by khushivis »

It is good hospital and i visit it.

Cecil4
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by Cecil4 »

Thanks for the post!

sasmita_rao
Toddler
Toddler

Post by sasmita_rao »

Hi, I am Sunita. I work at SCB medical college, Cuttack. Our hospital is the famous hospital of Odisha.It is the older one. Now it got medernised and so many high quality equipments with expert doctors are available here. There is no doubt, the Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical college(bada medical) is the famous number 1 govt. hospital of our state.