My education and My goal

Various discussions on primary to high school education in Orissa.

msparida
Kiddie
Kiddie

My education and My goal

Post by msparida »

International Integration Bond (NGO) is organizing an awareness program “My education and My goal” amongst school students of class 9th and 10th through slide show program to improve the inner potentiality by new trick of goading about micro mechanism within every one scientifically ,and how to amuse the natural resources by making demanding profession adjusting with contemporary social laws and customs. Mission of program is to make a balance socio-economy among people and draw a violence free society in long term. Duration time of program about one and half hour relating to subject economical standard of family, education of family, culture of family,profession of family, contemporary government facilities, how one become foolish and repulsion, evolutionary environmental impulses on life and growth, conception of life etc. through scientific motivation to lead a refine and prosperous life owing to contemporary social status. It is help to reform students and inspire to achieve own goal.

My education and My goal

Sponsor

Sponsor

odishasareestore
Seeker
Seeker

Re: My education and My goal

Post by odishasareestore »

Nice thought, Like it very much