Best private coaching centre for IIT entrance in BBSR,Odisha

College Education.
SANKET.ori
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by SANKET.ori »

I need a good private coaching centre in BBSR for the preparation of IIT entrance. Can anybody suggest me about any good coaching centre, where must of the students get success in one attempt? Which is the best coaching center in BBSR?

Sponsor

Sponsor

jyotirmay
Toddler
Toddler

Re: Best private coaching centre for IIT entrance in BBSR,Od

Post by jyotirmay »

I know about one coaching center named as Vikash private coaching center, which is the best in this field .

chinmay
Kiddie
Kiddie

Post by chinmay »

AAKASH IIT-JEE provides the best coaching for the IIt entrance. Has it any branch at BBSR, Odisha?

anilpmt
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by anilpmt »

iBOOKS Institute is the unmatched leader for both Engineering and Medical for the past 20 years now. There is no doubt in it.

debasisbehera
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by debasisbehera »

SANKET.ori wrote:I need a good private coaching centre in BBSR for the preparation of IIT entrance. Can anybody suggest me about any good coaching centre, where must of the students get success in one attempt? Which is the best coaching center in BBSR?
Sanket, there are many IIT-JEE coaching centers available at Bhubaneswar.Some of the reputed coaching centers are Akash IIT-JEE(Unit-4,bbsr), Resonance(acharya vihar),Pie (CRPF square),Amogh Classes(unit-8,bbsr),Career Point(unit-9,bbsr), Padhi tutorial(Satya nagar) etc. But remember one thing: Sucees in IIT-JEE depends solely on your talent rather than the coaching center where u have been into coaching. :D
Regards,
Debasis Behera
Proud To Be an Odia.

stevanjessica
Toddler
Toddler

Post by stevanjessica »

AAKASH IIT- is the good and this is fully famous in all over the India..
GGI colleges of engineering at Khanna aimed towards uplifting the educational standards of the state @ggi.ac.in