Oriyas in Mumbai

The Oriyas worldwide. Let's share our experiences, lifestyle, problems, losses and gains and the missing factor.
SRINIBAS
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Re: Oriyas in Mumbai

Post by SRINIBAS »

Namaska Bandhu Gana...
mu srinibas, andheri(e) re gote PG khojuchhi...dayakari kie odia bhai achanti, mate samparka karantu.
i am in need for a room....

Sponsor

Sponsor

Srinibas Bhuyan
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by Srinibas Bhuyan »

hello

amlan
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by amlan »

hi frnds (bandhugana)

i am amlan staying in borivalli

kuhu
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by kuhu »

Hi ! This is Kuhu, staying in Andheri. anybody from andheri area. I will glad to know and will make friendship.

iyerganesh11
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by iyerganesh11 »

Hi.I want to learn Oriya Language. Spoken Only. Willing to pay for the same. Pl call me urgently on 9320071963. I reside in Thane, Mumbai. My email id is iyerganesh11@gmail.com.

Eagerly awaiting reply.

Ganesh Iyer

s1932399
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Re:Real Estate: Marketing Article Category

Post by s1932399 »

drdebu86 wrote:i m a mbbs student livin in sion
Real Estate: Marketing Article Category
Real estate business is one of the more successful and well-known sequence alternatives amongst potential businesses/business hunters. Despite the economic downturn and depression growing over us and home revenue losing, there is still a large need for real estate solutions as there are an incredible number of homes across the UK, interestingly enough they have not disappeared and these solutions are still well-known.
Throughout the 18th and early 19th Century, Clapham housed the wealthier classes of the City of London, and many built substantial and grand residencies (both houses and villas) near to the Common and in the Old Town. After the railways were built, Clapham developed as a suburb for commuters into central London, and by 1900 it had fallen out of favour with the wealthier classes.

sunil29
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by sunil29 »

Priya odiya bandhu Namaskar,

m staying at vashi, as per my knowledge the large number of odiya people staying at mumbai suburban but the number is less in navi mumbai, the oriya majority places are like sakinaka ( Andheri ), majhiwada ( thane ), mulund, kings circle, ghatkopar, vidyavihar, kalyan etc

s1932399
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

The Real Estate Market in Austin, Texas

Post by s1932399 »

The Real Estate Market in Austin, Texas
With its enticing mix of affordability, amenities and high quality of life, Austin, Texas, is one of the top opportunities in the United States for great real estate deals. The city benefits from modest home prices as well as a wealth of local amenities and attractions all conveniently situated in the heart of Texas. Whether you're a young professional looking for a starter home, a family, a retiree or anyone else in between, the Austin real estate market has plenty to offer.Affordable Homes in a Wide Range of ChoicesAustin boasts home prices well below the national average, making it a fantastic deal for recent college graduates, retirees and families alike. The city also enjoys competitive interest rates and one of the most stable housing markets in the nation, offering a safe investment even in troubled economic times.